Polylink Piping Systems Pty Ltd is a specialist supplier and installer of plastic piping system, with varied work across many industries and states. We recognise the expectations of our own staff, suppliers, clients and the community in relation to environmental protection.
We commit to managing our environmental effects and wastes in compliance with our legal obligations.
Furthermore, we will strive to continually improve all our operations and specifically commit to:
- Work to achieve the environmental expectations of our staff, clients, suppliers and local community.
- Apply best practice standards for environmental management.
- Improve efficiency of operations to minimise water and raw material use, energy consumption, waste and pollution generation.
- Create awareness among our staff and suppliers of the potential environmental effect of operations with which they are involved, and how they can work towards minimising these environmental effects.
- Continue to conduct regular assessments of the environmental effects of work to identify potential areas for improvement, and to follow through with programs to achieve these improvements.